We have performed decontamination and decommissioning services at the following commercial nuclear power plants:
- Fort St. Vrain Nuclear Generating Station
- Humboldt Bay Power Plant Unit 3
- Shoreham Nuclear Power Station
- Rancho Seco Nuclear Station
- Trojan Nuclear Power Plant
- Maine Yankee Atomic Power Company
- Connecticut Yankee’s Haddam Neck Atomic Power Plant
Decontamination and decommissioning services provided by EnergySolutionsinclude site radiological surveys, waste characterization, decommissioning planning, remediation, health physics support, radwaste services and final surveys. EnergySolutions has the technical personnel, who have developed project techniques accepted by the NRC, programs, procedures, equipment and instrumentation to handle projects of every size from operations in small enclosures to large nuclear power stations.
We performed decontamination and decommissioning services at over 60 facilities worldwide, including major scopes of work at two nuclear power plants which have been completely decommissioned to NRC requirements.
Through its transportation and commercial waste processing operations, the company offers its customers a comprehensive solution to their site decontamination and decommissioning challenges.